Product image
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail
Product image thumbnail

YesNutri Fortified Liquid Calcium 600mg & Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsules

$288.00


  • Maintain healthy bone density and strengthen the teeth
  • Maintain normal bone development
  • Prevent humpbacked and bone fracture
  • Maintain proper nerve functions
  • Maintain cardio health

Add to Wishlist Go to Wishlist
Category: Share:

Description

Product Introduction:

YesNutri Fortified Liquid Calcium 600mg & Vitamin D3 assists in bone density consolidation for teenagers, elderly and people who frequently exercise. Vitamin D3 is added to allow better calcium absorption. Supplementation with calcium only while overseeing the importance of vitamin D3 would lead to calcium malabsorption. This product is formulated in liquid softgel capsules, which is a medium allowing more effective calcium absorption to promote bone density and teeth health, prevent hunchback and maintain normal function of the nervous system. It can help to strengthen immunity.

Product Name:

YesNutri Fortified Liquid Calcium 600mg & Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsules

Pack Size:

100 Softgel Capsules

Place of Origin:

America

Composition:

Each softgel capsule contains:

Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)

600mg

Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)

200 IU

Direction:

Adult and children age of 12 years and above, take 1-2 softgel capsules daily or as directed by physicians.

Description:

Crucial Nutrients for Health
– Calcium

Calcium is the most necessary mineral for human. 99% of the calcium in our body is stored in bones and teeth. The remaining 1% calcium is needed for muscle contraction, blood clotting and nerve transmission. Without enough calcium, our bones will become fragile and normal functions of body would not be carried out.

– Vitamin D3
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is a fat soluble vitamin which facilitates body absorption of calcium. Vitamin D3 is produced by our skin after exposure to sunlight and also available from diet. It is metabolized in liver and kidney to an active form of metabolite. Vitamin D3 helps promote intestinal calcium absorption, enhance bone growth and calcification, and keep our teeth strong. It also increases phosphorus absorption through the intestine and reabsorption in the kidney, maintains normal level of citrate in the blood and protects against loss of amino acids through the kidneys.

Although we can obtain vitamin D3 through diet and sunlight, people nowadays mostly work indoor and thus are at risk of insufficient vitamin D3. It is essential to take dietary supplement for adequate vitamin D3 intake and as such to maintain calcium concentration.

Shopping cart

No products in the cart.