YesNutri Hair Vitamins and Minerals Capsules contain 12 kinds of vitamins and minerals especially to promote hair health. It helps in healthy hair growth, promote hair follicles healthy and promote shimmering hair. This product is suitable for people who concern about hair and skin health.
YesNutri Hair Vitamins and Minerals Capsules
Place of Origin:
Each capsule contains:
For Adult, take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by physicians.
Hair reflects the overall condition of your body
Research has shown that in our hurry up world of fast food, extreme work schedules and polluted environment, these factors lead to dull, lifeless hair, or even retarded hair growth.
Your hair ultimately reflects the overall condition of your body. If you are having health problems or suffering from nutritional deficiencies, your hair may stop growing, show damage or become brittle. It is high time you supplement with hair vitamins and minerals. It usually takes 2 to 3 months to achieve obvious improvement of hair condition.
Important nutrients for tough and supple hair
-Choline Bitartrate is important to the structure and function of all cells. It is an essential component for formation of cell membranes and maintenance of their structural integrity and fluidity.
-Inositol binds to the phospholipid layer of various intracellular structures and is a fundamental element of the cell membranes. It works with choline to keep hair follicles healthy.
-Biotin helps produce keratin, a protein found in hair and nails, through energizing cell metabolism and activating enzymes to make proteins. It may prevent graying and hair loss.
-Niacin involves in DNA replication and repair and in cell differentiation. It also promotes scalp blood circulation to supply nutrients for hair growth.
-Calcium Pantothenate assists enzymes to release and utilize energy from food. It could improve hair and skin tone by protecting cells from ultraviolet (UV) radiation and oxidation.
-Zinc is an essential trace mineral. Our hair contains high concentration of zinc. It plays an important role in DNA synthesis, cell division and proliferation to maintain hair growth.
-Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are required for heme synthesis, the iron-containing protein in haemoglobin. It may help promote healthy hair and delay graying while restoring natural color of the hair.
-PABA: strongly protects the skin against UVB solar radiation. It supports functions of folic acid and is known specifically for nourishing hair and preventing hair loss.
-Manganese is a component of various enzymes necessary for release of energy from food, cell growth, maintenance of nervous system and growth and maintenance of healthy hair.
-Iodine is an essential component of the thyroid hormones. Kidney is one of the major target organs of these hormones. Iodine promotes healthy hair, nails, skin and teeth and prevents hair loss.
–Iron plays important role of oxygen transport and storage in blood. Beneficial for healthy hair follicles and helps promote hair growth.
Ways to growing long and healthy hair
1. Use a gentle shampoo.
2. Use protein treatments to rebuild hair structure and strength. For healthy hair, a protein treatment should be used every other week.
3. Use moisture treatments. Moisture treatments help build hair’s resilience and prevent breakage.
4. Use water based moisturizers and you can also try applying your oil moisturizer after rinsing the moisture treatment to combat dryness.
5. Use hair vitamins to increase your growth rate and lengthen your natural growth phase. Hair grows at an average rate of about 1/2 inch per month. Hair vitamin products should contain nutrients such as Biotin and Folic Acid that make your hair grow faster. The hair growth phase is one of three phases (growth, resting, and shedding) your hair goes through during its cycle. Use of hair multivitamins and minerals supplement helps prolong the hair life cycle, improve hair quality, protect hair follicles and keep hair healthy.
6. Use wide tooth comb.
7. Limit heat styling rate.
8. Properly neutralize after applying chemical relaxers.